6/29/13

A Day In The Life...

Jessica over at Second Grade Nest is hosting A Day in the Life linky party

Bright and early!  Got up at 6 am and had my coffee in my favorite new ceramic 
travel mug from Lily Pulitzer


Bummed around the house and played on my iPad


Yes its after 10 am and I'm still in my pj's...a very rare occurrence for me.


Spent most of the early afternoon blog stalking!


 Yes, I did do something productive and washed some dishes and clothes. :)

Then I took another break to watch Identity Theif!  So funny.


I also packed for our trip to the Omaha Zoo.  My brother in law works at the zoo and we are going to get to go behind the scenes!  When you have kids you have to bring plenty of road trip food!


 About 2:30 my day took an interesting twist..My daughter decided she should go on her first date.  I helped her pack a picnic and off she went.

Then I wrapped up the day with a date of my own..with my wonderful husband

That's a day in the life of a teacher on summer break!
*Amanda





1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that mug, and I'm writing you this comment in my PJs, too at 10:00 am on a Tuesday. You have gotta LOVE summer.

    I appreciate you linking up with me.
    Jessica
    Second Grade Nest

    ReplyDelete