6/27/13

A Drool Worthy Planner

Like most of you I'm OCD about my teacher planner.  As summer wraps up I spend hours scouring the stores and internet for the perfect one.  Seriously who watches you tube videos about planners, I DO!
Eventually after much research I make a purchase and then halfway through the year chuck it for a new system:(  

However last year was different.  I purchased a greenroom planner from Target.

It was so fabulous I used it the ENTIRE year!


 It includes monthly and weekly planning pages and yet its not very bulky!

Behind every tabbed set of monthly pages is a section for notes!


There is enough room on the weekly pages for me to map out my entire day :)


Added bonus its made with 60-70% recycled material!

Head on over to Covered In Glitter and Glue and link up some of your favorite things.
*Amanda






10 comments:

  1. I LOVE planners too! Last 2 years I had Erin Condrin planners and I loved them, but it was too bulky to stick in my bag, so I got one of those at target too! Love it!
    *Following you*:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Erin Condrin planner has been on my wishlist for 2 years but I have yet to bite the bullet and purchase one.

      Delete
  2. I will need to check this planner out! Thanks for sharing!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really awesome! Target has so many great things. You should link this post up with my "Thinking about Thursdays" linkup.

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to link up next Thursday :) Thanks for the heads up.
      Amanda

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm going to have to check this out. I didn't really didn't do a good job with my planner last year - sure want something better. Thanks for the idea!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont we always start with the best intentions and then let things fall by the wayside as the year goes along?
      Amanda

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up! Glad to have found your blog.

    That planner looks great- especially if it's not too bulky!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue

    ReplyDelete