7/1/13

Monday Made It 7/1/13

LOOOVE summer..and I'm even more in love with Tara's weekly "Monday Made Its"

Home

Confession Time:  I am obsessed with furniture..it doesnt matter what kind I collect all of it. :) 

I refinished a boring old white book shelf and added some black and white polka dot ribbon...now I just have to find a place for it


I also spruced up a much loved chair.  A coat of paint and some fabric made this beauty an even prettier treasure.


This little addition has to be my favorite made it so far...I really dont have a suitable entry space so after much stalking on Pinterest I repurposed this baby!  One bookshelf turned makeshift mudroom.  Now the kids and husband have a set space for their goodies.  Oh yeah, the polka dot box was also a made it...shoe box, glue gun and now its a snazy sunglass holder.




School

This has to be the most frustrating thing I've ever created!  Looked easy on Pinterest...but not so much when I tried to hang it from the ceiling...never thought I would use diameter and circumference as an adult!

 Looks much cooler in the dark.


Kitchen
I love summer time!  I have the time to cook more in depth meals.  I am a messy cook so an apron is a must!



This week I made Chicken Enchiladas with Avocado Cream Sauce! Of course I found the recipe on Pinterest.  They were delicious.


Now its your turn to head on over and link up with Tara!

*Amanda







2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were busy! When you paint/re-do your furniture do you put a sealant on it or do you buy the paint with the primer in it? I am going to re-do a small kitchen set and bought the paint with primer, but my mom claims I still need to put a sealant on it.

    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't put ant sealant on it but probably should have. :)
      Amanda

      Delete