Thank you to Meg from Fourth Grade Studio for nominating me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It is to show new bloggers that they are appreciated and to help spread the word about new blogs. I hope that sharing the news about some of these “newer” blogs helps them get more followers!. I
-You must post 5 random things about yourself.
-Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
-Create 5 questions for the people you nominate.
-Choose 5 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.
-No tag back (but please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you!)
5 Random Things about Me
11. If I could live anywhere I would park my family and I in Lawrence KS, I can't help but love the community that has shaped my family :)...but I would bring the weather over from San Diego.
42. A favorite (adult) book I have read in recent years is Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
53. Of course I loved watching Punky Brewster when I was a kid.
74. I am a Mac kinda girl with all of my heart.
95. Currently my guilty pleasure is watching Walking Dead.
5 Questions For My Nominees…
1. If you have or if you could have iPads (or any tablet) in the classroom what are they used for?t m
2. What's your comfort work food or drink..the thing you always have in the drawer or fridge to grab at a moments notice?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Dress code or no dress code? Do you have professional guidelines for what to wear to work?
5. Why do we write?e1
Blogs I'm Nominating
1. In That Room Adventures in Second Grade
2. Flocking To Fifth
4. Joy in the Journey
5. We Teach Math