8/8/12

Monday Made It


I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics ...
I'm a little late to the party but I have been making things all summer and now I can show it off!
Tomorrow is our 1st official day back and the kids start next Wednesday!


1.  Big on student data this year so I got organized early..should have taken a pic of the inside too...it holds a tab for each student with a blank graph to keep track of their benchmark scores in reading and math as well as a goal setting form :)  In the back are last years AYP breakdowns by standard..student etc.

2. This rolling table was  a garage sale find..I spray painted it yellow and presto chango it's way cuter..Amazing storage for clipboards and such!

3.  Yup the infamous teacher toolbox..made it last March but revamped it this year...those baskets on top are my Target treasures 

4.  My focus wall..post all things essential to learning in one spot.

 5. This picture shows 2 different things..the buckets I cutesied up (is that a word) for guided reading supplies and the board below it is a placeholder for student exit slips...a simple sticky note and off we go.  Each student will have their designated spot.  Quick and easy formative assessment throughout the day.

6.  I made a new system to help me stay organized...again Target treasures..love the coordinating file folders.  Slap on some labels and your good to go.

Thanks for checking things out..I had so much fun seeing what everyone was up to all summer...Mondays weren't such a drag.  Hope to see a few more before some of you head back to school.
Thanks Tara for hosting!
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading about exit slips. I think I want to create a space for that yet.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it :) My 4th graders are more motivated since I began using exit slips..and now I have a pretty organized space (aka the old radiator) for them to post it to.
      Amanda

      Delete