8/9/12

A Teacher's Fashion Linky

I'm hooking up with Jess from Blood to Books for A Teacher's Fashion Linky!


1. My favorite stores that I like to get my "teacher's fashion"at are...



Here is what I am hoping to find for the 1st day of school...Minus the heals!



2. My favorite accessories?



3. I definitely teach in flats ..my poor feet and back can't hang anymore.  Here are my two faves :)



4. My go to item is a cardigan ! Picked some up from target this summer for $15


5. My fashion huh oh happened when I student taught...
I caught the thigh of my pants on a sharp corner and tore a wide hole in front of a room full of 4th graders.  Gotta luv duck tape...oh the horror.
                            
                               Amanda

4 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common. I have taught 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th, but I plan on staying in 4th until I retire. I love it! I agree with you about flats. I can't wear anything else. I also love cardigans. We cannot control our air conditioners, so a cardigan is a must when our rooms get so cold.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly
      Thanks for stopping by! I am your newest follower.
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up!!! I LOVE Vera Bradley... ok... I think I may be a little obsessed with Vera Bradley. Love your teachers bag and your cute cheetah flats!

    Jess
    From Blood to Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess
    Thanks for hosting such a fun linky! Good luck with all your teaching endeavors and may no fashion huh ohhs befall you this year.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete